NZBGet is the most efficient usenet downloader. NZBGet is written in C++ and designed with performance in mind to achieve maximum download speed by using very little system resources.
Please note: Although NZBGet is written in C++ and has been compiled with settings optimized for the CPU in the ReadyNAS it won’t really fly on ARM systems due to the limited CPU resources available there. So please don’t expect lightning fast transfer speeds or unpacking processes.
|Release date:||April 10, 2015|
|Last updated:||February 1, 2017|
|Product type:||ReadyNAS OS 5 Add-On (ARM)|
|Requirements:||ReadyNAS OS 5.x (ARM) [5.3.5+]|
- Updated to NZBGet 17.2 stable
- Added missing libssl 1.0.2 to add-on
- Fixed compiler flags that prevented NZBGet from running on R5ARM type ReadyNAS systems
- Updated to NZBGet 16.4 stable
- Updated to NZBGet 16.3 stable
- Updated to NZBGet 15.0 stable