Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
Please note: Python 2.7.10 is a complete rebuild from source and replaces the older Python 2.7 add-on for ReadyNAS Sparc.
|Release date:||August 21, 2015|
|Last updated:||November 23, 2015|
|Product type:||ReadyNAS OS 4 Add-On (SPARC)|
|Requirements:||ReadyNAS OS 4.x (SPARC) [4.1.9+]|
- Fixed the problematic SSL handling introduced with Python 2.7.9
- Ships with libssl1.0.2 to support the newer TLS family of protocols
- Fixed an internal Python problem when calculating the length of a string
- Added missing sqlite3 library to the package
- Backported Python 2.7.10 to ReadyNAS Sparc