Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
|Release date:||July 27, 2013|
|Last updated:||May 1, 2016|
|Software application type:||ReadyNAS OS 4 Add-On (x86)|
|Requirements:||ReadyNAS OS 4.x (x86) [4.2.15+]|
- Fixed a bug that prevented access to SQlite databases to work properly
- Fixed the problematic SSL handling introduced with Python 2.7.9
- Ships with libssl1.0.2 to support the newer TLS family of protocols
- Little fixes to the install/removal scripts
- Now bundled the correct libsqlte3 library ... Sorry!
- Updated to Python 2.7.10