SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to do is add an .nzb. SABnzbd takes over from there, where it will be automatically downloaded, verified, repaired, extracted and filed away with zero human interaction.
|Release date:||April 9, 2016|
|Last updated:||January 25, 2017|
|Product type:||ReadyNAS OS 6 Add-On|
|File size:||3 MB|
|Requirements:||ReadyNAS OS 6.x (x86 or ARM)|
- Fixed a problem with installing the app when an USB drive was attached to the NAS
- Updated to SABnzbd 1.2.0
- Fixed a bug that prevented SABnzbd from starting
- Updated to SABnzbd 1.1.1
- Fixed missing executable flags for the unrar binaries included in the add-on
- Fixed a problem when the ReadyNAS storage volume got renamed to anything but \'data\'
- Updated to SABnzbd 1.1.0
- Updated to SABnzbd 1.0.2
- Updated to SABnzbd 1.0.1
- First release of SABnzbd 1.0